Wednesday 1 January 2020

New Year’s Day. 2020. Wednesday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast.(egg on toast) . When H came down we had a coffee and then just sat about till our son got up. As soon as he was I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, made the bed and put all the rubbish out . H cleaned the car while I did nothing much till it was time to get lunch. Son and I had salad and H had a bacon sandwich. As we were going out to dinner H and I had a bath and at 2.30 we all got ready to leave. We went to our daughters and son in law ‘s. We were welcomed with a drink and 2 excited dogs. We had a lovely meal, roast beef with all the trimmings. It was a huge plate full so before we had dessert we played a game of scrabble. Then we had homemade chocolate cheesecake with cream, it was really delicious. We played a second game of scrabble and at no time at all it was gone 9 o’clock! Our youngest granddaughter was there and the poor girl has dislocated her knee again! She had it all strapped up but she was in a lot of pain.  She really struggles to get up the stairs. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment