Monday 27 January 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and then made a pot of tea and had toast and marmite for breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed and then read my book till 7 when I made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to do 36 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple ones. The men joined me before I had finished so they packed them up for me and we all went to leeks because we needed 2 boxes of them. From there we went to celeriac just to harvest 12 pieces. We took everything to the yard , washed and packed it and loaded it all on to the van for the boss to deliver. We all had our break and as soon as we had done we went back into the field got 5 boxes of turnips and then to spend the rest of the morning trimming leeks. We did 14 boxes. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a biscuit with it. I thought I would read my book but I was so tired  ðŸ’¤ I kept falling asleep and dropping it. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and we had dinner, quiche and patatas bravas. I got a nice surprise today, an offer of a luxury manicure next Monday. So I am looking forward to that. No work tomorrow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment