Friday 17 January 2020

Friday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and toast for breakfast with marmite. I watched ‘ wild earth’ on u tube till 6.30 and then I got ready to go to Asda. It was quite busy in there. I think everyone must have used up all their Christmas leftovers. when we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. We had a little apple pie with it. We both sat and read for a bit and H went up to turbo and as it had brightened up I hung out the washing. I got the bins in and then began to fill the garden rubbish one up again. I was working in the garden for over an hour and H finished his ride so I went in and got lunch. We had a coffee and a sandwich with ham, cheese and tomato, mustard and mayo all in a French stick. I got the washing in and at 2 o’clock I got ready to turbo. I did 20. 3 miles in an hour. It was really hard! I don’t want to do that again in a hurry. I prefer a longer steady ride. When I finished I had a bath, washed my hair and had a glass of wine 🍷.  We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had burgers, sausages, eggs and chips with more French stick. Yogurt for pudding. Plus a nice cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment