Friday 3 January 2020

Friday.

I got up at 7.02, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, a bowl of porridge and a mug of tea. After that I just sat about waiting for H and son to get up. H was up first at 7.50 and son came down at 9.15. As soon as he was up I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H made us a coffee and I put all the rubbish out and brought the bin round to the side of the house ready to put out tomorrow. Son and I played cribbage, we always play the best of 3 and we have played  3 sets over the Christmas break and and I had won 2 and son the other. Anyway he won this morning so it was level pegging. At 11am we all got ready and H drove us , first to Sheringham Park, where we went for a walk. Then we drove into Sheringham, parked and went for a pub lunch, and a walk to look at the sea. It was really windy and the waves were huge. I am glad it wasn’t our swim today. We went to Holland and Barrett for some peanut butter and cod liver oil capsules. I also went to the wool shop. On the way home we called in at my butchers so I could get some mince and bacon and son bought a whole load of meat. 20 rashes of bacon, 6 huge thick ribeye steaks, a kilo of beef mince and a half kilo joint of lamb. Next week he is starting a carnivore diet! Our last stop on the way home was at the chemist for my prescription. As soon as we got in I washed my hands and made a pot of tea. Son and I had to have the grand final of the crib championship. I lost the first game and then won the second! We had a third and final game and we were so close all the way round it was scary! But in the end I won!!! I made son a salad for tea, I had a banana and a mince pie. H said he would sort himself something out later as he’s not very hungry. I have had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment