Thursday 30 January 2020

Thursday

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I read my book till 7 and then cleaned my teeth, made my bed, dressed and brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs so H could use it. I got ready to go to work. When I arrived the boss had already written me a list. When I had got my plastic gear on I walked to the carrots and picked 30 bunches of purple ones. Next on my list was bunched orange carrots 84 bunches. I did 36 when Andy said there was a change of plan and I had to go with him to wash all the turnips he and Andrew had harvested. When they were washed we had our break and left the boss to bag them up, 20 bags. We had to do 8 boxes of leeks, the other 48 bunches of carrots, a box of beetroot and 10 pieces of celeriac. It was then time for me to go home, the morning flew by. When I got home H made me a coffee and as soon as I had drunk it I washed and changed ready for Louise and Nova to arrive. H had done a good job with the clearing up. Louise went up right away to ride in the pain cave while I played with Nova. We had fun singing nursery rhymes and laughing at great grandad 👴, she thinks he is funny and I think she likes him because they have the same hair style. When they left we watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner, chicken curry. After our local news I went upstairs for my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment