Saturday 4 January 2020

Saturday

 I got up at 630, put on a load of washing and had porridge and a cup of tea for breakfast. I sat and knitted till H got up. When the washing was done I hung it out and also yesterday’s. I began to take down my Christmas decorations and H got the bikes out of the garage. He said we were leaving at 9.25 to meet our daughter and son in law and go for a ride with them in their area for a change, they usually come to us. I made the bed and stripped sons bed as he left last evening. I changed into my cycle gear, filled my water bottle etc and got ready to leave. We took it quite steady riding to theirs and we were almost there when they cycled to meet us. We had a nice ride, it was 20 miles with them and 9 miles on our own. We enjoyed it but H said that there is a lot more traffic in their area than in ours. When we got home I put the bikes away while H made us a coffee.we each also had 4 cream crackers with cheese. I got the washing in at 2pm. It’s not dry but much better than when I put it out. I had a bath and washed my hair then I sat and knitted all afternoon only stopping to make a pot of tea. I only bought the wool yesterday but I have finished the back, knitted a frill and started on the front. It all looks nice so far. I cooked dinner, we had fish pie with cabbage and broccoli. We had melon for dessert and a yogurt. I am going up around 7 to watch something on tv. I checked the tv mag earlier and thought ‘ oh I think I will watch that this evening, it sounds quite good’ but now I can’t remember what it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment