Sunday 5 January 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6.20 after a good nights sleep and put on a load of washing and had a cup of tea. I didn’t fancy porridge so I had 2 cream crackers instead. I hung out the washing when it was done. I pulled a few bits of rubbish out of the garden and when H went up to turbo I dismantled the Christmas tree 🎄 and took it upstairs for H to put in the loft. I took everything else down, cards, tinsel, decorations, door wreath etc etc and packed it all away for another year. I then vacuumed everywhere and dusted. I made the bed and when H finished I made us a coffee. I sat and knitted all afternoon and now I have finished the front and only have to knit 2 straps and sew it up. I did a short turbo ride (12.5 miles.) I made a pot of tes and had a bath. I cooked dinner, we had sausages, chorizo, eggs, bacon, peas and garlic bread. Yogurt for pudding. Tonight I am going to watch dancing on ice but I am going to watch it on plus one because 6 o’clock is too early. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment