Saturday 18 January 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 5.50 put on a load of washing and made porridge for my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and H made us a coffee. At 9 he went up to turbo, he has joined a 4 hour ride! I planned to go out on my bike so I dressed and got my bike out of the garage. When I went out to do this is was absolutely freezing so I decided not to go out till it warmed up a bit. I made the bed and got on with a bit of housework. At 11am I went outside and it was still really cold so I decided not to go out after all. I went upstairs and told H I would turbo instead. He didn’t finish his ride till one o’clock. I made soup for lunch and by the time I had eaten mine I just didn’t want to ride. I have a bit of a stomach upset, it could be too much liquorice! I just sat and read my book. H rode 83 miles. For dinner tonight we had steak pies with purple sprouting broccoli, carrots and potatoes. I will have to try to have a ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment