Tuesday 31 December 2019

Last day of the year.

I got up at 5.20 and put on a load of washing. I had egg 🥚 on toast for breakfast with a mug of tea. I hung out the washing when it was done and H and I went to Asda . I unpacked as soon as I got home and read my tele magazine. We had a small coffee and I made the bed while H got the bikes out of the  garage. As around 9.40 we all got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 48 and a bit miles off road. We went from ours to Reepham, just doing a short road bit from Whitwell. Then to Aylsham railway station for a coffee and then on to Wroxham station. We turned round and went back to Aylsham station where we had another drink and H had a toasted tea cake and I had a bowl of cheesy chips.  After that it was the 16 miles home from there . It was a nice day to do it, the track was in fair condition, only muddy in a few places and we had a lot of sun. When we got home I made a pot of tea and got the washing in. Now I am cooking dinner, we are having sirloin steaks with mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and leeks. I am going up for my soaps when I have finished my dinner.
           HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment