Monday 13 January 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.10, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, tea and toast with marmite. I packed my lunch and sat and read my book till 7 am then I dressed, made the bed, sorted my work bag etc and got ready to go. I couldn’t hang out the washing because it was too dark when it was time for me to go. The boss sent me straight to leeks and said the men would pick me up at coffee break. When they did we went to the wash pit and washed the carrots they had done and the leeks I had done, we loaded the bosses van and he went off to deliver and we had our break. When we had done Andrew went off to do somebody’s garden and Andy and I packed up the washed leeks and went back to trim more leeks till it was my home time. When I left off the boss was nowhere to be seen so I left a message with Andy telling him I will see him Wednesday unless I hear from him. When I got home H was on the front lawn with the hose pipe waiting to wash the car! We had a coffee and he went back out. I turned the fire on because I was frozen and had a slice of corned beef. I ate some more of our Christmas nuts , I will be glad when they are all gone. I also had some liquorice all sorts.H had hung the washing out for me, I got it in at 2 and it was dry! He made a loaf of bread and also had an hour on the turbo. We watched tipping point, had a bath, which warmed me up, and then dinner. We had chicken, which also warmed me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment