Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.40 and had porridge for breakfast. I had a cup of tea and read my book till it was light then I hung the washing out and fed the birds. I put the rubbish out and read some tH came down. We were going out on our bikes this morning but it was so cold we changed out minds. So instead we decided to go to Sheringham for lunch. Our no 1 son rang for a chat, he has had a painful neck for years, has just bought a latex pillow and can’t believe it but his neck is better.  We got ready to leave and went first, to Aylsham. We parked at the railway station and we’re going for a coffee but they were closed. They reopen the first or second week in February. We popped to the bank and then carried on to Sheringham. We went to Holland and Barrett, the wool shop, the hardware store and then down to the sea front. The wind was very strong and had a real bite to it. The waves were huge and the tide was in. I didn’t fancy a dip today. We walked back to the chip shop and I had cod, chips, mushy peas and a mug of tea. H had cod, chips, baked beans and a mug of coffee. Then we wandered back to the car and came home again. So I have had a nice day. We had a cup of tea when we got home and watched tipping point before having a bath. We didn’t want any tea but both had some fruit. It’s work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment