Sunday 12 January 2020

Sunday.

I managed to sleep till 6.15! I put on a load of washing and had porridge for my breakfast with a mug of tea. When I had finished H made us both a coffee. When it stopped raining I hung out the washing. At 9 o’clock H went up to turbo while I filled the bird feeders and put out some meal worms. I vacuumed downstairs and swept the kitchen and toilet floors. I wiped all the worktops and kitchen cupboard doors. When H finished his ride he got the bike ready for me so I went up for a ride. I found it hard work today and only did 17.7 in the hour. When I finished we had a coffee and tuna sandwiches. I made the bed and we had a glass of wine. My washing all got dry which is great. When I finished my ride I had a shower. We sat and watched an old film ( twelve monkeys) and then I got dinner. Quiche with cheesy tomatoes and mushrooms. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an orange and an apple. I won’t be able to cycle much next week because I am working tomorrow, taking the car for an m.o.t Tuesday and working Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment