Saturday 25 January 2020

Saturday.

I got up just before 6 and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. Son bought us a huge sack of whey. He said it’s tasteless and it will do us good, he suggested that we stir it into our porridge. He said we should use a scoop and a half. I only used a scoop I thought it would do for starters. Well after my second spoonful I began to gag! It tastes really awful. How anyone would think it has no taste is beyond me! The rest of my porridge was flushed down the toilet. I had a cup of tea and then a coffee. H offered to make me another bowl of porridge but I couldn’t face it. He went up to the pain cave to turbo. He rode 83 miles. While he was doing that I put yesterday’s washing into the tumble dryer and washed the kitchen floor. After I had done a bit of dusting I read a few pages of my book while I had a coffee. Next I prepared some veggies for soup. I used an onion, carrots, sprouts, parsnip, potato and 2 vegetable cubes. When H finished his ride, 83 miles! He had a shower and I turned the soup maker on and by the time he came down the soup was ready. This afternoon we watched an old Titanic film and then I want up to have a ride. I did exactly half the miles that H did, 41.5 miles. When I finished I ran myself  a bath and H made a pot of tea . When I had finished mine I cooked dinner. We had meat balls with leeks, cabbage, mashed potato and gravy. It was tasty. There it nothing I want to see on tele this evening so I am now going to read my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment