Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6 and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I sat and read my book till H came down at 7.15. After his breakfast he made us a coffee . He put out some meal worms for the birds and they were gone in seconds! I made the bed and dressed and H went up to turbo. He did 2 short races one after the other. We were going out for a road ride today but I didn’t want to go. I was feeling one degree under. I can’t say I really had anything much wrong, my back aches but that’s nothing new. But I just didn’t feel right. Well I have a cyst on my forehead, I’ve had it for years. A few years ago it became septic, I had antibiotics from the docs but it didn’t clear it up and in the end it burst. I thought that was the end of it but a few months later it began to grow again. Well today it burst again! So that’s probably why I didn’t feel too good this morning! We had a slice of marmite on toast for lunch when H finished his ride and a cup of coffee. At 2 I went up for a ride but thought I had better take it a bit steady. I enjoyed the ride and did 26 miles in an hour and 25 minutes. When I finished I had a shower and H poured me a glass of wine. We watched tipping point and had a cup of tea then I cooked dinner. We had sausages, cauliflower carrots and potatoes. We have eaten more chocolate, nuts and figs. I will be glad when it’s all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment