Tuesday 21 January 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.50 after a great nights sleep and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. H got up at 7.15 and also had porridge. He made us a coffee and after I had cleaned my teeth I dressed and put the meal worms out for the birds. We had another coffee and then I made the bed and while I was upstairs I put sons bed back together after washing everything.  H changed to ride in the pain cave. He did 2 rides one after the other. The first one was 26 miles the second almost as long. When he finished we had our lunch, salmon sandwiches. After that I went up to the dreaded pain cave for a ride. I found it hard today, it was only 6 degrees C but the sun was full on the window and it was so hot. I had the curtains closed and the window wide open but there was no movement of air at all. I did 20.3 miles but my average was only 19.1 m p h. When I finished I had a bath and made a pot of tea. I also made a sausage and onion pie for dinner which was delicious 😋, we had cauliflower with it. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment