Friday 10 January 2020

Friday

I got up at 6.15 and had toast for breakfast. As soon as we had finished we got ready and went to Asda. I didn’t seem to get much for my money this week. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away, H made us both a coffee and we had a mince pie with squirty cream on top with it. ( they have got hot cross buns in Asda today ) I expect it will be Easter eggs next week! H went up to turbo and I was going to ride next but I changed my mind, I have ridden for the last 2 days and we are riding with Louise and James tomorrow and I want to be able to keep up with them all. I didn’t sleep very well last night so I feel pretty tired. We had soup for lunch and I made beef stew for dinner. It was very tasty and the meat was really tender. I have spent a lot of today reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment