Monday 20 January 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch and sorted my work bag, dressed and read my book till it was time for me to get ready to go to work. I had to do just 12 bunches of purple carrots and spend the rest of my time on leeks. I was picked up at coffee break and Andy and I went back to the leeks afterwards. We had to go back to the yard at 12.30 to wash them all. I packed a few and it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. But then I spoilt my day by eating 2 biscuits and a slice of Christmas cake. We watched tipping point H ran me a bath and I had a nice soak. When I came down I cooked dinner. We had tomato and bacon quiche with mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. When I got home from work my mouth felt really strange and when I looked in the mirror my lips were very swollen! I don’t know what it is, could be food poisoning, I have taken an antihistamine and I think they are slightly better. Now I will spend all evening drinking loads of water. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment