Sunday 19 January 2020

Sunday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge 🥣 and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out, put out all the rubbish and fed the birds. We had a coffee and after I had cleaned my teeth I went upstairs to put my cycle gear on and have a turbo. I decided to have a longer steady ride this morning. In the end I did 40. 7 miles average speed 17.5 mph. So I was riding for 2 hours and 19 minutes. When I finished I had a shower and sorted lunch. We shared a large tin of pilchards in tomato sauce with lots of vinegar and a slice of bread and butter. We had a glass of wine and I sat and read my book till it was time for me to get dinner. We had pork with potatoes, cauliflower and sprouts, for pudding we had apple pie. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment