Wednesday 8 January 2020

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and toast for breakfast. I dressed, made my bed, cleaned my teeth, packed my lunch ( cheese, celery and a bottle of water) and got ready to go to work. I was sent to leeks as soon as I got there and after Andy had dumped off a load of rubbish he joined me. We trimmed them till coffee break. After break I had to walk to carrots to do 48 bunches of orange ones and 12 bunches of purple ones. As soon as they were done I walked back to leeks and trimmed 2 more boxes. Andy came to pick me up and on the way down we trimmed 20 pieces of celeriac. It was then time for me to go home. The boss said he doesn’t need me any more till Monday so I have a nice break. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had a mince pie. At 2 o’clock I got the washing in ( H hung it out for me ) it was damp but drier than when it went out. When I came in I poured us a glass of wine. At 4 o’clock we will watch tipping point, I will have a bath and cook dinner. Tonight we are having spaghetti bolognese. As soon as I have eaten mine I shall go upstairs and watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment