Wednesday 29 January 2020

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.55 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and read my book till 7 when I cleaned my teeth, dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. When I arrived the boss said I had to do bunched carrots and Andy would join me when he had taken a trailer load of rubbish up the field and dumped it on the bonfire 🔥. My list said 12 bunches of purple carrots and 96 bunches of orange carrots 🥕. I had finished the purple ones and done12 bunches of orange ones before Andy turned up.  It’s hard doing them at the moment because the mud sticks tight and I am unable to see if the carrots are good. When they were done we also had to get 2 boxes of loose beetroot. We took everything back to the yard and it was almost 10.30. As soon as I had had my break I had to walk to the leeks and trim them till home. I did 5 boxes. I counted my first box and it had 52 leeks in. I have to go again tomorrow. When I got home H made me a coffee and then he made a bowl of popcorn. I also had 2 slices of corned beef and a banana. I sat and read my book till tipping point. When it was over I had a bath which finally warmed me up, I was frozen all morning. For dinner tonight we had cod in parsley sauce, with potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment