Sunday 26 January 2020

Sunday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast ( unadulterated) and a huge mug of tea. I sat and read my book till H brought me in a coffee. After I had drunk it I made the bed and hung out the washing. We fed the birds, we had 2 robins today instead of one. We were going out on our bikes but it was cold and H didn’t want to go and his legs are still stiff from the 83 miles he did yesterday. I said I really needed a few more miles this week so H said I should do it upstairs. I said I would but I only wanted to do a slow ride after yesterday’s just to help my legs recover. I started off nice and slow but loads of riders kept rushing past me. I hate being passed so in the end I wasn’t much slower than yesterday. I am glad I am off to work tomorrow, I am glad ,I can do with a rest. When I finished I had a shower and we had cheese and pickle sandwiches for lunch. I got the washing in at 2 and did all the ironing up to date. When I had finished H made a bowl of popcorn and we had a glass of wine. For dinner tonight we had ribeye steaks, leeks, mushrooms, tomatoes, cauliflower and garlic bread. Now I am watching dancing on ice with a nice cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment