Friday 24 January 2020

Friday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast ( toast) . I dressed and got ready to go to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made a coffee. We had a Belgian bun with it and I read my magazine. When I had done I made the bed and did a bit of clearing up. I took off my nail varnish and redid my nails ready for when I went out to Cawston luncheon club. I met my sister in law there and we had a bit of a catch up. We were useless in the quiz this week and only got 15 out of 20. But one of us on our table won a prize in the raffle. (Not me).when I got home we had a glass of wine. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had jacket potatoes, fish cakes, peas an sweet corn followed by a yogurt and a cup of tea. I came upstairs after that to watch my soaps, I brought up my water bottle to fill in the bathroom only to find the water is off!

No comments:

Post a Comment