Wednesday 15 January 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.30 and had my toast and tea. I packed my lump of cheese and a tomato and filled my water bottle. I sat and watched tv till 7 and then I made the bed, cleaned my teeth, dressed and got ready to go to work. Andrew was gardening today so it was just Andy and me. We went to the carrots and picked.120 bunches of orange ones and 24 bunches of purple ones. We took them to the yard and as it was almost 10 o’clock we had our break. After that we washed all the carrots, packed them and carted them to the garage. A and I had to go back into the field and first we picked 3 boxes of purple sprouting broccoli. We went on to the leeks and trimmed 3 boxes of them and finally to the celeriac o harvest 2 boxes of them. We took it all back to the yard , washed and packed it all and it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I sat and listened to the Archers and the afternoon play. We watched tipping point and had a bath. I cooked dinner, we had fish pie and cauliflower cheese. I have to work again tomorrow, and in the afternoon our daughter is bringing our great granddaughter round so I can look after her while she has a ride on the turbo trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment