Thursday 9 January 2020

Thursday.

I got up at5.15 and had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. I put on a load of washing, I didn’t have much so it was a good opportunity to wash sons bedding. When it was light I hung it out. It was so windy I had to use extra pegs to hold it on the line. It was a wonderful dry for a change. H came down at 7.45. When he had finished his breakfast he made us a coffee. I made the bed and vacuumed upstairs. At 8.30 I had a ride on the turbo trainer. I just did 1 hour, I wanted to do 20 miles in the hour but I only did 19.7 miles! I must try harder next time! When I finished I just had time for a shower before our daughter came round for a ride. She brought our great granddaughter with her because she was baby sitting and when she went up to ride I took over. It was lovely, she is such a happy little girl, laughing all the while. It’s going to be a regular thing on a Thursday so things are looking up. She can now sit up on her own and she has her first tooth 🦷. She kept talking to great grandad. When they left I read a bit of my book before getting cheese sandwiches for lunch. At 3 o’clock I had to go to the dentist for a scrape and polish. While I was in there H went to the chemist, he saw the pharmacist about his wrist which has been painful for ages. He bought a support strap which will, hopefully, help. He went from there to the post office to collect a parcel and was sitting waiting for me in the car when I came out. We popped in to Tesco’s on our way home for some milk. For dinner tonight we had pizza ( ham and cheese) and cheesy potatoes. After our local news I went upstairs for my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment