Friday 31 May 2019

Friday

I was up before 5 this morning because I just couldn’t sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I then just sat and waited for H to get up. We had our breakfast, I hung out the washing and we went shopping. When we finished in Asda we went straight to the City because H wanted to get some gear and break cables so he could fix his bike. We went to pedal revolution, they open at 8.30 and we were there at 8.25 so we only had to wait a few minutes. When we got home we had a coffee and a cake and H got the bikes out so he could fix his while I read my magazine. Next I did a bit of housework and then got ready to go out on my bike 🚲. I went outside to tell H I couldn’t wait any longer because I needed to go to the butchers for some bacon. I was lucky because he had just finished and said he would come with me. We didn’t go very fast because he had to keep sorting his gears and straightening his bars etc. We did just over 18 miles. We had soup and a sandwich for lunch and this afternoon I did a bit of weeding in the garden. I had a bath and washed my hair and for dinner we had fish cakes, potatoes, peas and carrots. Strawberries and ice cream for pud which were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment