Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday

I got up at 6.20, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I waited for H to get up and we had our breakfast together. H made me a coffee and I sat in the conservatory with it and finished my book. I hung out the washing and then vacuumed all downstairs. I made the bed and at 9.10 we got ready to go out on our bikes but not together. We left home together but when we got to the track H went right and I went left. He was off to his Spanish lesson and I was just going for a bike ride. It’s the longest ride I have done on my own since I was about 18 years old! I did 32.5 miles.  When I arrived back H was just home and making coffee. I had a bowl of cornflakes for lunch and then sat in the garden for an hour. Then I put my chair away and did a bit of work in the garden. I worked for over an hour but you can’t really see what I have done. H made a pot of tea and then I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had mackerel, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes on the vine and jacket potatoes. Now I am going up for my soaps. It’s work for me again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment