Friday 10 May 2019

Friday

I got up at 6 o’clock after the worst sleep ever. I had toast and tea for breakfast and as soon as I had done I dressed etc and we went to Asda. After we had finished there we went to the M&S food store for a few extra things. When we got home H made the coffee while unpacked and put everything away. We had a toasted tea cake with our coffee and then I read my magazine. While I was reading it H had a phone call from Halfords to say my bike bit was in so we got straight into the car and picked it up. When we got home H went straight into the garage and fixed my bike. Unfortunately by the time it was finished it was pouring with rain so I couldn’t try it out. We had a coffee and cheese straws for lunch. The sun came out this afternoon but we still couldn’t go out because I was waiting for a phone call from the Doctors. They told me they are cancelling my paracetamol prescription because I am not using enough of them. I am not very happy about this, I could have been getting my full dose and giving them to friends and family but because I only ordered them when I needed them and was saving the national health service money I , an old age pensioner of 80 now have to buy my own! We watched tipping point and had a bath. For dinner tonight we had M&S pizza with patas bravas and for pudding English strawberries with ice cream. I am now going to watch my soaps but I will be surprised if I stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment