Saturday 4 May 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6.30 and one look at the sky told me it was no good hanging out yesterday’s washing so I put it all into the tumble dryer to dry. I made porridge for breakfast and also had a cup of tea. We had a coffee and then I washed up all the big things, dressed, made the bed and took the vacuumed cleaner downstairs. We had another coffee and then I vacuumed downstairs, swept the kitchen floor and wiped all the cupboard doors. For lunch we had cheese on toast. We watched the women’s tour of Yorkshire this morning and the men’s this afternoon. I did 20 miles on the turbo trainer just so I had my exercise and I brought the bins in and put them away. Today we have had rain, hail and snow all companied with gale force winds. So even if I had a bike I wouldn’t have gone out. H has ordered some bits and pieces from Wiggle and when they arrive he hopes to fix my bike. We just hope the things fit, we couldn’t get an exact match! I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had ox liver with onions,garlic, potatoes, cauliflower, sweet corn and gravy in a casserole. One of our favourite meals. Tomorrow we are having the floor fitted in our conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment