Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I had a roll for breakfast, half spread with marmite and the other half with jam. I washed it down with a cup of tea and hung out the washing. H got our bikes out of the garage and then he did a bit of studying before getting ready to go for his Spanish lesson. After he left I got ready to go out on my bike. I had done less than a mile when it began spitting with rain. I had a good mind to turn round and go home again but it wasn’t at all cold so I decided to carry on. I had to stop a couple of times and wipe my sun glasses but it wasn’t too bad. I did 20.8 miles and as I unlocked the back gate it began to pour. I dropped my bike and rushed to get my washing in. I was home at 11.45 and H got back at 11.50. We had a coffee and H had a banana sandwich, I had some salad and we both had a slice of cake. We were watching the tour of Italy when the phone rang and it was our son in law saying he had time to put the skirting board on in the conservatory if it was ok to come round. Well it was fine so H and I carried out the chairs etc so the space was clear for him to work in, he was here around 45 minutes later and the conservatory is finished. Before we put
everything back I swept and washed the floor. After tipping point we had a bath and I cooked dinner.
We had steak pies with a baked potato, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms and mixed peppers. We watched our local news and now I am going to watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment