Monday 13 May 2019

Monday

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had 2 cream crackers with butter and marmite and a cup of tea for my breakfast. I hung the washing out and then got the bikes out of the garage and H made us a coffee. We then sat and waited for our conservatory furniture to arrive. It came just before 10 and after we had unpacked it and added the cushions etc we got ready and went out on our bikes. We had a great ride in the sunshine and did a long trip round to Reepham station where we had a drink and a fruit scone with butter. We then came home off road and ended up doing just over 34 miles. Because we left home quite late ,when we got home it was 2.45 so we sat in the garden with a glass of wine. I put the bikes back into the garage and  we had a cup of tea and a biscuit. We came back in to watch tipping point and then had our baths. When I came down I cooked dinner. We had fish pie with baked beans. Tomorrow I have to go to work! I haven’t been for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment