Thursday 23 May 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5.15, put on a load of washing and the kettle, made a pot of tea and then some toast and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, hung the washing out and got ready to go to work. First we planted, we only had to plant the celeriac so it didn’t take long. As soon as we had finished Andy and I had to pick 10 boxes of rhubarb.when it was done we took it to the yard, stapled the tickets on to the boxes and loaded it on to the van to be delivered. When we had finished it was 10 o’clock. We had our break and then I walked to the top of the field and picked 45 bunches of radishes. I spent the rest of my time weeding the leek bed.. I don’t have to go again till next Thursday. When I got home I had a coffee and a slice of corned beef. I had a banana too. We watched a cycle race, I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had meatballs in a tomato sauce with spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment