Monday 27 May 2019

Bank holiday Monday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo and while he was doing that I made some rolls, hard boiled some eggs and hung out the washing. ThenI went to Tesco’s for some strawberries and some crisps. When I got home H was still peddling away upstairs.. when he finished he had done 124 miles!(200k)  I really don’t know how he does it. I prepared all my salad, buttered my rolls and took all the meat out of the freezer to thaw out for the bbq this evening. I got my washing in because it began to rain and luckily it was dry. We had a coffee and a few crispa got lunch. Our bbq went well. It’s the first time we have used it so we were a bit worried how it would go but everything was perfect H did a cracking job. The English strawberries were delicious, so juicy. My chocolate cake is nice but I wish I hadn’t eaten my slice because I am so full I feel close to bursting.

No comments:

Post a Comment