Wednesday 1 May 2019

1st of May

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. As I was going to work I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. I dressed, made the bed, packed a couple of sticks of celery and a slice of cheese, a bottle of water and hung out the washing. Then I drove to work. I had to go with Andy to the rhubarb patch and we had to pick 13 x 5kg boxes. From there we went to leeks and trimmed them till coffee break. After that I walked back up the field to pick radishes. I had done 30 bunches when Andy joined me. We had to do another 35 bunches and then go back to the leeks and trim them for the rest of the morning. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had a slice of cake with it. We watched a cycle race and when it was over I got the washing in. We watched tipping point and I had a soak in the bath. After that I cooked dinner and we had sausages, pork and apple burgers, eggs, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms and potato wedges. It was rhubarb and yogurt for pudding. I haven’t got to go to work again till next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment