Friday 17 May 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.30 because I had woken up and just couldn’t get back to sleep again. H got up at the same time and after we had had our breakfast he told me he was feeling a bit dizzy so I said I would go shopping on my own. When I first got up I stripped the bed and put it all in the washing machine. So I waited till it was done and hung it out then put my coat on to go shopping.when I went to say goodbye to H he sat in the lounge with his hat and coat on waiting to go! I refused to go with him unless I drove so he decided to stay at home. When I got home he had had an hours good sleep and felt much better. We had a coffee, unpacked and put everything away. I sat and read my magazine and then I went outside to carry on with the clearing up I started yesterday. H came out and helped. He laid another slab on our path while I moved all the bricks off the patio. I planted 27 bedding Begonias  and 10 pansies . We were still working at 12.50 when it began to drizzle so I got the washing in and we went in too. We had scrambled eggs on toast for lunch with a coffee and a cup a soup, oxtail flavour. I didn’t go out anymore after that we sat and watched a cycle race instead. I had a bath and washed my hair, then I cooked dinner. We had pizza with a side salad. For dessert we had fresh English strawberries with vanilla ice cream, delicious. I remade the bed and stacked the dishwasher ready to put on when I go to bed so it is done on cheap electric. Our daughter rang and we have made arrangements to meet on the track tomorrow unless it’s raining so we can cycle to Reepham station for a coffee and a natter.

No comments:

Post a Comment