Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6 and made porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and then we both sat reading in the conservatory while the rain was pounding down on the roof. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We had another coffee and I did a bit of clearing up. For lunch we had a burger  a Slice of cake and a glass of wine. As 2 o’clock I thought I had better have a bit of exercise so H set the bike up in the pain cave for me putting in my age weight and height. I did an hour and rode 18.5 miles. I found it hard because my knees are playing up this week so I took it steady and now they actually feel a bit better. For dinner tonight we are had salad with the leftover meat from yesterday. We each had a sausage, half a burger, a chicken drumstick and a piece of sirloin steak. It was all yummy. Tomorrow H has his Spanish lesson so I might have another ride upstairs while he’s gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment