Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wednesday I

I got up at 6 and it was still dry outside but a few minutes later it began to rain. I had my usual porridge and mug of tea for breakfast. I did a bit of clearing up and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I made the bed and it was still raining so I sat and read my book. At 9.30 H got ready to go to his Spanish lesson but deforestation he left he set up the turbo trainer so I could have a ride while he was out. He went in the car because it was still raining. When he left I went up for my ride. I did 20.5 miles in an hour and five minutes. So my average was 18.8 mph. When I finished I had a shower and carried on reading my book. When H got back he made the coffee while I prepared cheese and biscuits for lunch. I took 2 chicken breasts out of the freezer for our dinner tonight which is going to be chicken curry. Later on we had a cup of tea an a date scone. I think we have had a fair amount of rain throughout the day, it did stop for a while but it’s starting again. I think I might get a message from my boss telling me not to go tomorrow because it’s too wet to plant 🌱and he doesn’t need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment