Saturday 18 May 2019

Saturday

I got up at around 5.40 and put on a load of washing. Then I sat and read my book till I heard H moving about what I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge. We had our breakfast and then a small coffee. I swept the kitchen, conservatory and toilet floors and dusted the lounge. At 9.50 we were leaving home to meet our daughter and son in law on Marriotts Way so we could go for a ride to Reepham station for a coffee. So because it was rather dull I didn’t hang the washing out in case it rained before we got back home. I got our bikes out and H wiped our chains then sprayed a little oil on and off we went. We had a great ride, I offered to buy the coffees because I wanted to see if I could pay with my watch because last time it wouldn’t work. Well it worked first time so I was pleased. When we got home it was still dry so I hung the washing out, we had a coffee and a toasted tea cake or lunch and then we both went into the back garden where H is working on the path and I am cleaning up the patio. We worked out there till it began to rain and we came in, had a glass of wine 🍷 and watched the rest of the tour. When it’s over I will have a shower and cook dinner. Today it’s our favourite, liver and onions with potatoes carrots and cauliflower. And after that I will watch Britain’s got talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment