Sunday 5 May 2019

Sunday

I got up at 6.10 and had a slice of toast with marmite and a cup of tea. We had a coffee and then I dressed and made a loaf of bread. I did all my ironing and vacuumed upstairs. H went up to turbo and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then I washed up our breakfast things and the things we couldn’t fit into the dishwasher last night. I wrote my diary and sat and read my book till our son in law came round to fit the floor in the conservatory. Our daughter came with him and brought the two frenchies with her so that she and I could go for a walk with them. We walked 3 and a bit miles, it was nice. We didn’t get rained on and at one point the sun came out and was really hot. When we got back the floor was done and looks very nice. The only thing left to do is the skirting board. We had a cup of tea and they left. They hadn’t been gone long when it poured with rain again! Our packages arrived from wiggle with our bike bits in and H spent all afternoon fixing my bike. We had our lunch before he started, cheese sandwiches with celery and tomatoes. This afternoon I watched the men’s cycle race, had a shower and for dinner we had fish pie with baked beans. I hope it’s dry tomorrow so I can try my bike out but the forecast isn’t too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment