Thursday 9 May 2019

Thursday

 I got up at 6.30 when I heard H moving around downstairs but it turned out he had been up for over an hour. I put on a load of washing and made my porridge. After breakfast we had a coffee and I started a new book. When the postman came he brought the hanger that H was waiting for so he could fix the gears on my bike. So while he was doing that I went up and rode on the turbo. I did 20.4 miles in an hour and a minute which made my average 19.9 mph. When I finished I went to our garage to see how H was getting on. Unfortunately, not very well! The hanger was perfect but he then found another problem. We had a coffee and a date scone for lunch and H went up for a ride. While he was upstairs I worked in the garden. When he finished he came outside and told me we were going  to Halfords for the bits we needed to fix my bike 🚲 they didn’t have what we wanted but they were able to order it for us. It should be here by Monday which is good but it means I have no bike for the whole weekend.🙁 When we got home we had a glass of wine, watched tipping point and had our baths. When I came down I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes with jacket potatoes, peas and sweet corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment