Tuesday 21 May 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made a pot of tea so I had a cup which I sat and drank in the conservatory and read a bit of my book. I just had 2 cream crackers for breakfast because I didn’t fancy porridge. We had a coffee and I dressed so I could hang out the washing. I put our garden chairs out in the sun and we both sat outside with our second coffee. H did more work on the paving slabs and I worked in the garden. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with an oxtail cup a soup. We both sat in the sun for a while and it was nice to have such a lazy day. At 3.10 we popped to our daughter and son in law’s to pick up a bbq they were giving to us. We had a cup of tea and waited for our Grandaughter to come home from school, she is in the middle of her
G C S Es and today was her first maths one. When we got home we had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had fish pie with peas and sweet corn. My washing is all lovely and dry again. The garden is beginning to look a bit tidier but I won’t be doing any tomorrow because I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment