Sunday 19 May 2019

Sunday.

I got up just before 6and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made a pot of tea. I had porridge for breakfast and we also had a coffee.when the washing was done I went up and dressed so I could hang it out. I made the bed and sat and read some of my book. At 7.30 H went up to the pain cave for a ride, he was going to ride 100 k but after 50 k he said he had enough so he gave up. While he was upstairs I made some sultana buns which turned out well. When H came down I made us a coffee and we sat in the conservatory for a while. Next I got my bike out of the garage and cycled to the wet fish shop in Felthorpe to get a crab for my lunch. ( H didn’t want one so he had a cheese sandwich.) After lunch we sat in the garden but it wasn’t really warm enough so H went in again but I worked in the garden for a while. The patio is finally clean but my ornamental pots are still on it because I can’t think where I want to put them yet. I have got rid of 2 one I have emptied and moved and the other was a half barrel. I emptied it, picked it up and the bottom dropped out. So that one is in the bin. When I had finished I got the washing in and made a pot of tea. I had a shower, and then cooked dinner. We had a chicken pie with cauliflower, carrots, potatoes and gravy, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment