Thursday 30 May 2019

Thursday.

Today was a workday so I got up at 5.50 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and sorted my bag out. I dressed, made the bed etc and got ready to go to work. First I had to pick 55 bunches of radishes and then go weeding beetroot till 10. We had our break and after that I worked in the greenhouse. I had to de shoot all the tomato plants and twist them up their strings. As soon as all that was done I had to walk back to the top of the field and carry on with the weeding. When I got home H was working on his bike. He had found some carbon handlebars in the garage and decided to change his to the lighter ones. It took all afternoon and it’s still not done ! I think I may be biking on my own tomorrow!! I watered my tomato plants and began to clean up the brick weave in the front garden. I came in at 4 so I could watch tipping point and then we had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had new potatoes that were growing in the beetroot and I had to weed out! With them we had pork slices, peas, sweet corn and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment