Thursday 16 May 2019

Thursday

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I packed a banana and a slice of cheese for my lunch and waited for H to get up so he could slice the bread off for my toast. ( if I cut it off I spoil the shape of the loaf!) I had my breakfast, cleaned my teeth, dressed, made the bed, filled my water bottle and hung the washing out before going to work. When I got there the boss said I could take my bag with me and sit in the field for my coffee break because it’s warm enough now! I had to pick 75 bunches of radishes and then spend the rest of the day weeding. So at the moment I have a bit of a neck ache. When I got home H was sitting on the step in the sun waiting for me. He asked if I thought he should cut the front grass, yes. So he did that and then came in and made me a coffee. With my wages I paid H for all the bits he had to buy for my bike to get it working again.  After my coffee I went into the back garden and did a bit more clearing up. I had to take loads of bricks up when we were having the conservatory built and they are all piled up on the patio so this afternoon I began to put some back. I made a space for the bird bath and then filled it. Before I even got indoors there was a blackbird having a drink and then a bath. We watched the tour of Italy and then tipping point . I am about to have a bath and then dinner before I go up to watch my soaps. Dinner tonight is chicken curry. I don’t have to work any more till next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment