Monday 6 May 2019

May Day.

I got up at 6.35 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge and a cup of tea for breakfast, hung out the washing and we had a coffee. I made the bed and read a chapter of my book for a little while and then we decided to go out on our bikes, even though it was rather dull because we wanted to try my gears out. So we got ready and rode along Marriotts Way. Everything was going well till we got all the way back to within a mile from home when everything jammed up and my chain was well and truly stuck. H can’t find out what the trouble is! We did 22 miles. When we got home we changed right away and went to the garden centre. Well that was a mistake! The car park was jam packed and there was a queue waiting to park so we turned round and came back home. We were going to have a coffee and toasted tea cake at the cafe but we had a cheese and salad sandwich with a coffee here instead. H says we will go again tomorrow. As I was dishing up dinner my boss rang and asked if I can go to work Thursday instead of Wednesday, of course I said yes because it doesn’t make any difference to me. We had steak pie for dinner with new potatoes, cauliflower and peas. As it going to be wet tomorrow we are both going to ride the bike in the pain cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment