Tuesday 7 May 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.35, put on a load of washing and made my porridge. We had our breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and I read 2 chapters of my book before vacuuming.  At 10 we got ready to go to the garden centre. We went to the little tea shop first and had a cappuccino and a toasted tea cake. Then we wandered round the garden furniture and I bought 2 chairs and a small table to go into our conservatory. I also bought 2 cushions for the chairs, 3 grow bags and also a bag of potting compost. The chairs are going to be delivered next Monday. As soon as we got back H went up to turbo. When he finished  we had a coffee and a date scone and at 2 I went up for a ride. I did 20 miles. When I came down we had a G&T to celebrate our new furniture ( even though we don’t have it yet). I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had pork chops, mushrooms,potato wedges and an egg. I went up to watch my soaps but I have missed so much of them lately I haven’t a clue what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment