Wednesday 22 May 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast and marmite with a cup of tea. I packed my lunch( cheese, tomatoes and a bottle of water.) I dressed, made the bed, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. When I got there the boss said I had to go weeding. So I was weeding till 10 when I had my break, then I carried on weeding till the boss came to see me at around 10.40 and said he wanted 75 bunches of radishes so I picked them and then it was back on the weeding for the rest of my time. It’s not a very nice job got it has to be done. The trouble is, the ground is so hard, the weeds won’t pull out so I have to use a knife 🔪 to dig them out and now I have a huge blister at the base of my fore finger. When I got home H had made a loaf of bread which has turned out well. He made me a coffee and I had a corned beef sandwich. I have done nothing all afternoon because I had worn out. We watched tipping point and I had a soak in the bath before cooking dinner. We had duck legs with new potatoes and spring cabbage. It was very nice. My washing is nice and dry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment