Monday 20 May 2019

Monday.

I got up at 6.30 and as I thought we were going for a long ride and leaving home early I would have toast. I made a pot of tea and put on a load of washing. We had had some rain over night and when H got up it was still doing it a bit. We watched a weather forecast and it said showers this morning and sunny tomorrow so we changed our plans and decided to go then instead. So after breakfast H went up to turbo and I walked to the doctors with my prescription. I walked the long way round so I could get some exercise, 2.3 miles. H rode over 20 miles in an hour. Then he looked at the calendar and realised that the doctor is ringing tomorrow to talk to him about his medication. This means we can’t go out so we decided we had better go today. I hung the washing out before we left and got it in when we got home , all nice and dry.By this time it was 11.30 so we had to cut our trip short. We cycled to Aylsham bank, then back to Reepham station where we had lunch. Beef pasties and a drink, they were nice. We biked home and it was 29 miles so H has done 50 miles today. We had a cup of tea nd a bun then at 6 I just had a slice of toast. If the doc rings early we may still go out for a ride but not our 50 miles we had planned, we will save that for next week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment