Saturday 1 June 2019

1st of June, the month I hope to be a great gran!

I got up ay 5.55, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. Next I made a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. No 2 son came home last night so I just sat in the garden till he got up. H was on the turbo and rode 50 k. After son had finished his breakfast and I had hung out the washing he and I got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a lovely morning and we had bare arms for the first time this year. We cycled off and on road to the village of Hayden. We both had an iced coffee, they are so lush the best I have ever tried. Son also had cake but I didn’t want anything to eat, I had a banana before I left home. We did 26 miles av 13.7mph. When we got home H had had his lunch so I made salads for son and I. We sat in the garden all afternoon, it was lovely, 26 degrees. H and I had a bath and son had a shower, then we had dinner. We had a bbq. We had ribs from my butcher and they were delicious we also had corn on the cob. I’ve never had ti barbecued before and I am hooked, definitely the best way to cook it. We also had rolls and salad. Our daughter brought us a bottle of fizz last weekend and we opened that, it was very tasty. We had melon for pud. When I had done I watched ninja warrior and someone finished the course. Tomorrow son is climbing 🧗‍♀️ so I might have a lazy day. H is going to ride 100 k.

No comments:

Post a Comment