Tuesday 30 April 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I hung out the washing. I made the bed and vacuumed upstairs. I dusted and we had a coffee. I read a bit of my book 📖 and picked some rhubarb from the garden for pudding tonight. H went up for a turbo so I did a bit of work in the garden when he had finished we had lunch, cheese, biscuits and pickles with a cup a soup. This afternoon I used the turbo trainer to get my exercise and when I had done I had a bath, a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Our son came round with his dad’s birthday present.
H, on his ride did 25 miles in 59 minutes! I can’t compete with that! He’s too good for me, I did 27.6 miles in about an hour and a half so H had an average of 25.2 mph. And mine was only 17.6 mph.
When our son left we had dinner, steak pies, patatas bravas and baked beans, then rhubarb and custard ( just custard for H, I am not keen on it.) we also had a glass of wine.
Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment