Thursday 31 January 2019

Thursday

I got up just before 6 because I heard H moving around downstairs. He got up at quarter to 6 he thought it was quarter to seven!! We had our breakfast, I had porridge and he had toast with peanut butter and jam. We had a cup of tea and half an hour later we had a coffee. I weighed myself this morning, 135.2 lbs. last week I was 136.0 lbs so it’s still going slowly. I spent a couple of hours doing housework and then our daughter came round to have a ride on the turbo. She rode for an hour and then went back home to walk her dogs. H rode next and then me, I did 23.4 miles and my average was 19.2 m p h. We had turkey sandwiches for lunch, our Christmas turkey went a long way! After my ride I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had spaghetti bolognese. My blood pressure is slowly getting better, let’s hope it doesn’t go up again. All day I’ve been thinking it was Friday, I always work on a Thursday but this week I had to change to Wednesday and it’s muddled us both up. After I have been shopping tomorrow I hope I will get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment